代写 BBSBCOM603C BSBMGT608C assignment
Details of Assessment
|Term and Year||2, 2016||Time allowed||4 weeks|
|Assessment No||2||Assessment Weighting||50%|
|Due Date||Week No. 7||Room||K 613|
|Details of Subject|
|Qualification||BSB60407 Advanced Diploma of Management|
|Details of Unit(s) of competency|
|Unit Code (s) and Names||BBSBCOM603C Plan and establish compliance management systems|
|BSBMGT608C Manage innovation and continuous improvement|
|Details of Student|
|Student Declaration: I declare that the work submitted is my own, and has not been copied or plagiarised from any person or source.||
|Details of Assessor|
|Assessor’s Name||Michael Ciftci/Robert Cutuli|
Satisfactory Not Satisfactory
FEEDBACK TO STUDENT
Progressive feedback to students, identifying gaps in competency and comments on positive improvements:
Student Declaration: I declare that I have been assessed in this unit, and I have been advised of my result. I also am aware of my appeal rights and reassessment procedure.
Assessor Declaration: I declare that I have conducted a fair, valid, reliable and flexible assessment with this student, and I have provided appropriate feedback
Student did not attend the feedback session.
Feedback provided on assessment.
|Purpose of the Assessment|
|The purpose of this assessment is to assess the student in the following learning outcomes:||
Not yet Satisfactory
|Determine applicable compliance requirements|
|Identify and select an appropriate compliance program/management system|
|Plan required compliance program/ management system|
|Document required compliance program/ management system|
|Establish the planned compliance program/ management system|
|Review programs, systems and processes|
Develop options for continuous improvement
|Implement innovative processes|
|Assessment/evidence gathering conditions|
|Each assessment component is recorded as either Satisfactory (S) or Not Satisfactory (NS). A student can only achieve competence when all assessment components listed under Purpose of the assessment section are Satisfactory. Your trainer will give you feedback after the completion of each assessment. A student who is assessed as NS (Not Satisfactory) is eligible for re-assessment.|
|Resources required for this Assessment|
|Instructions for Students|
Please read the following instructions carefully
· This assessment has to be completed In class At home
· The assessment is to be completed according to the instructions given by your assessor.
· Feedback on each task will be provided to enable you to determine how your work could be improved. You will be provided with feedback on your work within 2 weeks of the assessment due date. All other feedbacks will be provided by the end of the term.
· Should you not answer the questions correctly, you will be given feedback on the results and your gaps in knowledge. You will be given another opportunity to demonstrate your knowledge and skills to be deemed competent for this unit of competency.
· If you are not sure about any aspects of this assessment, please ask for clarification from your assessor.
· Please refer to the College re-assessment and re-sit policy for more information.