代写Food Service and Menu Planning
|Assessment Task 2||Due D|
Student Name _______________________________________________________
|Description of Task|
Assignment – Reflective Report
You are required to evaluate a food and beverage establishment of your choice. The food and beverage establishment must be classified as a restaurant or café and must serve alcohol. Students are strongly encouraged to consume the food and beverage products through a dining experience or of their place of employment if currently working in industry.
Please present this assignment in report format. - 1200 words. It must include:
· Cover/Title Page (Must contain all subject, student and lecturer details)
· Introduction (What is the purpose of this report?)
· Name the food and beverage establishment, it’s location and type of cuisine served
· Define the type of food and beverage establishment i.e. café, restaurant
· Define the type of service, i.e buffet, fine dining, casual dining, a la carte, set menu etc
(These definitions must all be referenced – 4 in total)
- Does the furniture and fittings match the type of establishment?
- Does the menu and beverage list match the type of establishment?
· Students should make comment on:
- Uniforms of staff. Are they appropriate for the type of establishment?
- Skills of wait staff. Do wait staff display skills of a trained food and beverage attendant?
- Staffing levels of front of house. Is their appropriate number of staff for number of customers?
- Were you greeted, seated and ordered in a timely manner?
- Did your beverages arrive in a timely manner?
- Staffing levels of back of house. Is their appropriate number of staff for number of customers?
- Did your food arrive in a timely manner? Was it presented well (may include photos)?
- Food and beverage quality. Were you satisfied with your dining experience?
- Would you recommend this food and beverage establishment to others? Why or why not?
· Reference List