Health and Wellbeing in 教育学代写 Early Years – Issues for Early Childhood Teachers
教育学代写 Mini Conference – ‘Health and Well Being in 教育学代写 Early Years’ will be held during 教育学代写 final week of 教育学代写 early childhood tutorials i.e. for Group 1 – Week 6 and Week 12 for Group 2. 教育学代写 information must also be suitable to share with colleagues at your professional experience setting.
Each student will present 教育学代写ir topic and display of relevant resources and a 2 page information handout on his or her allocated topic during 教育学代写ir designated tutorial. Topics will be allocated in Week 1 – and uploaded to LEO. Your name will be listed in your tutorial group adjacent to your allocated topic.
Topics may include 教育学代写 following:
• Infection control ( responding to risk of spread of blood born diseases [HIV, Hepatitis])
Students will explore 教育学代写 current issues and implications for children, families, colleagues and communities associated with 教育学代写ir allocated topic. One or more issues related to diversity and difference such as religion, culture, gender, differently-abled or socioeconomic status in relation to your chosen topic must also be considered. 教育学代写 presentation and resources need to clearly and effectively present current, evidence based information to 教育学代写 conference participants. You will have 3 minutes to present your topic. 教育学代写 professional learning handout must include 教育学代写 following:
1. An official university assessment cover sheet;
2. An overview of 教育学代写 topic (e.g. a definition; explanation and where relevant current Australian statistics);
3. A brief rationale that explains why it is important for staff in early childhood education settings to be informed about 教育学代写 topic. This rationale must be supported by reference to relevant current research from academic sources and linked to 教育学代写 EYLF and NQS;
4. Implications for children, families, colleagues and 教育学代写 community with links to NQS;
5. Consideration of issue related to diversity;
6. A reference list including useful websites using correct APA referencing.
教育学代写 poster can include a summary of 教育学代写 same information
Each student will present 教育学代写ir topic, handout and resources in 教育学代写 allocated tutorial. 教育学代写 presentation and resources will be given feedback by students and lecturer and 教育学代写 handout submitted to 教育学代写 lecturer at 教育学代写 end of 教育学代写 tutorial for graded marking. An APA reference list must be must be attached to 教育学代写 information handout.
Due date: Allocated tutorial
Length and/or format: 500 words for information handout
Purpose: This is an opportunity for using 教育学代写 academic research and professional literature to investigate an important issue in 教育学代写 health and wellbeing of young children as well as to share this information with your student colleagues.
Learning outcomes assessed: 1,3,4,5
How to submit: 教育学代写 assignment will be presented in 教育学代写 allocated tutorial and 教育学代写 information hand out submitted to your tutor for marking
Return of assignment: Assignments will be returned three weeks after 教育学代写 due date. See LEO for fur教育学代写r advice regarding assessment collection
• Knowledge of an important issue concerning 教育学代写 health and wellbeing of children in early childhood
Page 9 of 14
• Informed and appropriate ideas concerning ways in which educators might support 教育学代写 health and wellbeing of children in relation to 教育学代写ir topic that take account of developmental levels and acknowledge 教育学代写 importance of working with parents/guardians/families
• Evidence of critical analysis and application of information from a range of relevant sources
• Effectiveness and creativity of presentation
• Academic literacy and APA referencing
教育学代写 assessment rubric available on LEO must be attached to 教育学代写 assessment.